Pengaruh Konten di Akun Instagram @netflixid dalam Meningkatkan Minat Penonton

Hosea Hervey Joshua, Ahmad Junaidi
| Abstract views: 188 | views: 140

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Instagram social media content on watching interest for followers of the @Netflixid Instagram account. This research was conducted using quantitative research methods. The sample in this study were the followers of the @Netflixid Instagram account, amounting to 523 thousand and by using the Slovin formula, the author simply spreads questions to 100 people who have followed the @Netflixid Instagram account. Samples were taken using the purposive sampling technique to @Netflixid followers through direct message. The method of collecting data using a questionnaire. The testing process uses validity and reliability and the researcher also tests the correlation coefficient and determination which is assisted by using the Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS) program version 25. Then the correlation coefficient value is 0.602 which is located between 0.41-0.60, which means that it has a moderate relationship, which means it influences the content in the account. Instagram @Netflixid to increase viewing interest with an influence of 35.6% while the remaining 64.4% is influenced by other factors.


Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh dari sebuah konten sosial media instagram terhadap minat menonton bagi para followers akun instagram @Netflixid. Penelitian ini dilakukan dengan menggunakan metode penelitian kuantitatif. Sampel pada penelitian ini adalah para followers pada akun instagram @Netflixid yang berjumlah 523 ribu  dan dengan menggunakan rumus Slovin maka penulis cukup menyebarkan pertanyaan kepada 100 orang yang telah mengikuti akun instagram @Netflixid. Sampel diambil dengan menggunakan teknik Purposive Sampling kepada para followers @Netflixid melalui direct massage. Metode pengumpulan data menggunakan angket / kuesioner. Proses pengujian menggunakan validitas dan reliabilitas serta peneliti juga melakukan uji koefisien korelasi dan determinasi yang dibantu dengan menggunakan program Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS) versi 25. Maka didapatkan nilai koefisien korelasi sebesar 0.602 yang terletak antara 0.41-0.60 yaitu bermakna memiliki hubungan yang sedang artinya memiliki pengaruh antara konten di akun instagram @Netflixid terhadap meningkatkan minat menonton dengan pengaruh sebesar 35,6% sedangkan sisanya sebesar 64,4% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain.

Keywords

content; Instagram; interest in watching; Netflix

Full Text:

PDF

References

Netflix. (2020). About Netflix - Homepage. (n.d.). Retrieved September 13 2020, from https://about.netflix.com/en.

Data Reportal. (2020). Digital 2020: Indonesia — DataReportal – Global Digital Insights. (n.d.). Retrieved September 9, 2020, from https://datareportal.com/reports/digital-2020-indonesia.

Fajar Yudha, Ikbal. (2019). Pengaruh Konten Media Sosial Instagram @AdvanIndonesia terhadap Minat Beli Advan. Bachelor Thesis thesis, Universitas Multimedia Nusantara

Rosliana & Loisa. (2018). Strategi Cyber Public Relations Dalam Memanfaatkan Media Sosial Untuk Membangun Citra Perusahaan. Prologia Vol. 2, No. 2, Desember 2018, Hal 480 – 486.

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Sugiyono 2015 Bagian 3 (p. 458)

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Copyright (c) 2022 Prologia
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.