Pengaruh Komunikasi Efektif Pada Perkuliahan Fotografi Saat Pandemi Covid-19 terhadap Hasil Belajar Mahasiswa Desain Komunikasi Visual

Jonathan Victorius, Yugih Setyanto, Nigar Pandrianto
| Abstract views: 171 | views: 107

Abstract

Effective communication is defined as communication that can bring about a change in attitude. Effective communication aims to make it easier for others to interpret the message conveyed by the messenger. Effective communication is very important in improving student learning outcomes. At the time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the e-learning learning method became the learning method used by all universities. Learning outcomes refer to the achievements obtained by students in teaching activities through updating and creating their own behavior. This research was conducted to measure the effect of effective communication on student learning outcomes. This study uses quantitative techniques with survey methods and makes Visual Communication Design students the object of research. The main data were collected by distributing questionnaires to 70 respondents. Data analysis in this study used the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences with the SPSS for Windows 25 application. Based on the results of the study, it was found that effective communication had a significant and positive effect on student learning outcomes. Effective communication has an effect of 67.4% on student learning outcomes, while the other 32.6% is another factor. Thus, the higher an effective communication, the learning outcomes will also increase. Vice versa, the lower an effective communication, the learning outcomes will also decrease.

 

Komunikasi yang efektif diartikan sebagai komunikasi yang dapat mewujudkan perubahan sikap. Komunikasi yang efektif bertujuan untuk mempermudah orang lain menafsirkan pesan yang diberitahukan oleh penyampai pesan. Komunikasi yang efektif sangat penting dalam meningkatkan hasil belajar mahasiswa. Pada saat pandemi Covid-19, metode pembelajaran e-learning menjadi metode pembelajaran yang digunakan oleh semua universitas. Hasil belajar merujuk pada prestasi yang diperoleh mahasiswa dalam kegiatan mengajar melalui pembaharuan dan pembuatan tingkah laku sendiri. Penelitian ini dilakukan untuk mengukur pengaruh komunikasi efektif terhadap hasil belajar mahasiswa. Penelitian ini menggunakan teknik kuantitatif dengan metode survei dan menjadikan mahasiswa Desain Komunikasi Visual sebagai objek penelitian. Data utama dikumpulkan dengan cara menyebar kuesioner kepada 70 responden. Analisis data dalam penelitian ini menggunakan Statistical Package for the Social Sciences dengan aplikasi SPSS for windows 25. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian, diketahui bahwa komunikasi efektif memiliki pengaruh yang signifikan dan bernilai positif terhadap hasil belajar mahasiswa. Komunikasi efektif memiliki pengaruh sebesar 67,4% terhadap hasil belajar mahasiswa, sementara 32,6% lainnya merupakan faktor lain. Dengan demikian, semakin tinggi suatu komunikasi efektif maka hasil belajar juga semakin meningkat. Begitu juga sebaliknya, semakin rendah suatu komunikasi efektif maka hasil belajar juga semakin menurun.

Keywords

effective communication; learning outcomes; photography

Full Text:

PDF

References

Dimyati dan Mudjiono. (2006). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT. Rineke Cipta

Karyadi, Bambang. (2017). Belajar Fotografi. Bogor: Nahlmedia

Marcus, Sudjojo. (2010). Tak-Tik Fotografi. Jakarta: Bukune

Murtiyasa, Budi. (2012). Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Untuk Meningkatkan Kualitas Pembelajaran Matematika. Jurnal Teladan Vol.4 No. 1, 25-36.

Rakhmat, Jalaluddin. (2013). Psikologi Komunikasi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya

Sudarma, I Komang. (2014). Fotografi. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sujarweni, Wiratna. (2019). Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta: PT. Pustaka Baru

Winataputra, Udin S. (2007). Teori – Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka

Copyright (c) 2021 Koneksi
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.