Peer Review Processe
TESLA: Journal of Electrical Engineering applies the following review process policy:
- Authors are advised to have checked for plagiarism and are free of other copyright infringement before submitting.
- Manuscripts submitted by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking for conformity with the scope and template of the Journal. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript deserves to be sent to the reviewer or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed the above steps will be sent to 1 reviewer for content review using the blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- The reviewer will suggest corrections and/or acceptance/rejection of the manuscript.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of TESLA: Journal of Electrical Engineering
- The decision of the editor in chief is final.
- The entire review process is carried out in full OJS web-based.