Pengaruh DER, Firm Size, NPM, EPS, ROE, dan EVA terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Sektor Properti dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2011-2015

Karina Juwita
| Abstract views: 118 | views: 106

Abstract

This study aimed to determine the effect of Debt Equity Ratio (DER), Firm Size, Net Profit Margin (NPM), Earning Per Share (EPS), Return on Equity (ROE), and Economic Value Added (EVA) to Price Book Value (PBV). This study is still conducted regards different result of various research. The research was conducted using secondary data. The population in this study are all property and real estate companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of the year 2011-2015. The sampling method applies purposive sampling technique. The data is analysis uses data panel regression analysis. The results of the regression analysis showed that the Debt Equity Ratio and Earning Per Share has no effect on Price Book Value (PBV). Firm Size, Net Profit Margin, and Economic Value Added has negatively effects and significants on Price Book Value (PBV), while the Return on Equity positively affect and significant on Price Book Value (PBV). Adjusted R-Squared value is 0.3043, These results indicate that the variable ability of Debt Equity Ratio (DER), Firm Size, Net Profit Margin (NPM), Earning Per Share (EPS), Return on Equity (ROE), and Economic Value Added (EVA) to explain of Price Book Value is 30.43% while the remaining 69.57% is explained by other variables.

Keywords

Debt Equity Ratio (DER); Firm Size; Net Profit Margin (NPM); Earning Per Share (EPS); Return on Equity (ROE); Economic Value Added (EVA); Price Book Value (PBV)

Full Text:

PDF

References

Azis, Mintarti, & Nadir. (2015). Manajemen Investasi: Fundamental, Teknikal, Perilaku Investor, dan Return Saham. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Brigham & Gapenski. (1993). Intermediet Financial and Management (4th ed). United States of America: Horcourt College.

Brigham & Houston. (2001). Manajemen Keuangan II. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Brigham & Houston. (2006). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan (Buku 1, Edisi 10, Terjemahan Ali Akbar Yulianto). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Fabozzi. (1999). Investmen Manajement (Edisi Dua). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

Hermuningsih. (2012). Pengaruh profitabilitas, size terhadap nilai perusahaan dengan struktur modal sebagai variabel intervening. Jurnal Siasat Bisnis, 16(2).

Keown, et al. (2004). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan (Buku 2). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Riyanto. (2000). Dasar-dasar Pembelajaran Perusahaan (Edisi III). Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Riyanto. (2001). Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan (Edisi Keempat, Cetakan Ketujuh). Yogyakarta: BPFE Yogyakarta.

Salvatore. (2005). Ekonomi Manajerial dalam Perekonomian Global. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Sawir. (2001). Analisis Kinerja Keuangan dan Perencanaan Keuangan Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Suad & Pudjiastuti. (2006). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan (Edisi Kelima). Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.

Suad. (2000). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Penerapan (Edisi Ketiga). Yogyakarta: UPP AMP YKPN.

Sujianto. (2001). Analisis variabel-variabel yang mempengaruhi struktur keuangan pada perusahaan manufaktur yang go public di Bursa Efek Jakarta. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Manajemen, 2(2).

Syamsudin. (2001). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan: Konsep Aplikasi dalam Perencanaan, Pengawasan, dan Pengambilan Keputusan (Edisi Baru). Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.