Pengaruh Brand Image dan Brand Trust terhadap Minat Beli di Sociolla di Jakarta

Stella Stella
| Abstract views: 109 | views: 88

Abstract

The writing of this research begins with the importance of an image and brand trust in a brand that can be built by the company. A brand is considered the main pillar and invisible asset in a company. The high awareness and knowledge of a brand will make it easier for businesses to achieve and even exceed the goals in a short time limit. Therefore, a brand must have a good image in the eyes of consumers. Positive brand image will build brand trust in using the products or services of the brand. Brand trust is also the main element that companies must have to increase consumer purchase intentions. Without trust, the brand cannot perform well in all types of markets that the brand is targeting. Thus, this research aims to determine whether or not the influence of brand image and brand trust affects purchase intention. This research uses quantitative methods by distributing questionnaires to 106 respondents and uses non-probability sampling techniques in the form of purposive sampling. The results of this research indicate that the brand image variable (X1) and brand trust (X2) have a significant effect on the purchase intention variable (Y) of 0.568 or 56.8%. Meanwhile, the remaining 43.2% means only other factors that are not included in this study.

 

Penulisan penelitian ini berawal dari pentingnya sebuah citra dan kepercayaan konsumen pada suatu brand yang dapat dibangun oleh perusahaan. Brand dianggap sebagai pilar utama dan aset yang tak terlihat dalam suatu perusahaan. Tingginya kesadaran dan pengetahuan terhadap suatu brand, akan mempermudah pebisnis untuk mencapai tujuan dan melampaui pesaing dengan upaya dan waktu yang singkat. Brand image yang positif akan membangun brand trust atau kepercayaan konsumen untuk menggunakan produk atau jasa dari brand tersebut. Brand trust juga menjadi unsur utama yang harus dimiliki perusahaan untuk meningkatkan niat beli konsumen. Tanpa adanya trust, brand tersebut tidak dapat berjalan dengan baik di segala jenis pasar yang ditargetkan oleh brand tersebut. Dengan demikian, penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya pengaruh dari brand image dan brand trust terhadap minat beli. Penelitian ini menggunakan metode kuantitatif dengan menyebarkan kuesioner pada 106 responden dan menggunakan teknik non-probability sampling dalam bentuk sampling purposif. Hasil dari penelitian menunjukkan bahwa variabel brand image (X1) dan brand trust (X2) berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap variabel minat beli (Y) sebesar 0,568 atau 56,8%. Sedangkan, sisa 43,2% berarti dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak termasuk dalam penelitian ini.

Keywords

Brand Image; Brand Trust; Purchase Intention; Sociolla; Minat Beli

Full Text:

PDF

References

Aaker, D. A., Kumar, V., & Day, G. S. (2008). Marketing research (9th ed.). John Wiley & Sons.

Alif Fianto, A. Y., Hadiwidjojo, D., Aisjah, S., & Solimun, S. (2014). The influence of brand image on purchase behaviour through brand trust. Business Management and Strategy, 5(2), 58. https://doi.org/10.5296/bms.v5i2.6003

Aydin, G., AR, A. A., & Taskin, Ç. (2014). The role of brand trust on parents purchase intentions of baby-care products. Doğuş Üniversitesi Dergisi, 2(15), 165–180. https://doi.org/10.31671/dogus.2018.84

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2012). Manajemen pemasaran (12th ed.). Erlangga.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing management (15th ed.). Pearson Education, Inc.

Shah, S. S. H., Aziz, J., Jaffari, A. R., Waris, S., Ejaz, W., Fatima, M., & Sherazi, S. K. (2012). The impact of brands on consumer purchase intentions. Asian Journal of Business Management, 4(2), 105–110. https://maxwellsci.com/print/ajbm/v4-105-110.pdf


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.